Thank you to everyone who took my survey about why people don’t try acupuncture. Some of the results came out as I expected, but others surprised me.
I will be discussing the results over the next several blog posts. To begin with, here was the basic information:
- 30 People responded to the poll.
- 43.3% of them had tried acupuncture before.
- Almost 80% knew a friend or family member who had tried acupuncture.
- In response to the question â€œIn your opinion, the #1 reason why people don’t try acupuncture is,â€ the most popular answer (44.8%) was â€œThey don’t know enough about it.â€
- In second place was: â€œThey are afraid of itâ€ (27.6), followed by â€œIt’s too expensiveâ€ in third place (20.7).
- Just under seven percent of people chose â€œThey don’t think it will workâ€ and no one picked â€œThere aren’t any acupuncturists close by.â€
Do you agree with these opinions? I’ll give my take on the results in the coming weeks.