Put on your artist hat and help Down to Earth design our new T-shirts!
Ever since we changed our name this year, we have been wishing for some new office T-shirts. But we haven’t been able to find the right image or slogan.
We know that many of our patients are artistic and creative. So, we decided to open it up to you!
What kind of T-shirt would you like to wear? What picture would be on the front (or back)? What would it say?
Enter your ideas in our design contest, and you could win an amazing gift basket of prizes from local practitioners and businesses. We have items ranging from massages and vitamins, to beauty and cleaning products. In fact, we have so many prizes that in addition to a grand prize, we will probably have several honorable mention gifts!
Send your designs to emily @ downtoearthacupuncture. com. Submissions must be received by December 14, 2012 at 5pm. The winner will be chosen by a panel of DTE employees, volunteers, and patients and will be announced on or before February 1, 2013.
You don’t have to be a DTE patient to submit an entry, but it does help to have an understanding of the office and have a feel for community acupuncture. Please pass along this email to any artists or graphic designers you know who might be interested.
See below for a list of confirmed prizes and the contest rules.
Confirmed Gift Certificates and/or Products from:
Leo McCarthy, LMT
Deep Relief Massage Therapy
In Balance Massage
Back to Nature Massage and Reflexology
Healing Hands Massage Therapy
Dr. Karen M. Griffin
Personal Training/ Fitness:
Studio Joy (Nia class)
Leo McCarthy, CPT (personal training)
The MotivAct Group (Tom Ingrassia)
Shaklee cleaning (representative Lea Cristo)
Pampered Chef (representative Sharon McLaughlin)
Arbonne (representative Sue Nesbitt)
Budget Cuisine Coach (Paula Denoncourt)
Gifts and Wellness Products:
Plus acupuncture treatments from Down to Earth
… And of course, a T-shirt of the winning design!
- Submission must be your own original artwork and design.
- It must be in digital format (jpeg or pdf)and “camera ready”.
- You may submit multiple entries.
- By submitting your entry, you are giving permission for DTE to use your art in our marketing materials.
- You are agreeing that you will not receive any royalties or other payment for the entry, with the exception of the prize basket (if your entry is chosen as the winner).
- Submissions must be received by December 14, 2012 at 5pm. Email submissions to emily @ downtoearthacupuncture. com